Friday, December 16, 2016

My comment on Lorena's Blog (again, teeheehee)

Here is the comment I left on the best blog in the whole wide world.

Lorena! My favorite blog.

I was learning about this a couple weeks ago in my Social Work class. Isn't it insane?? The fact that things like this go on for so long without getting any attention blows my mind. How is it that no one talks about it? Why aren't we protesting out in the streets? Who knows.

And those links! Really good idea. So helpful.

I'm glad you chose this a a topic, because whichever side of the immigration argument you are on, this is important.

There are children being held in a place that is not meant for them, and could very well mean it isn't safe. This is not about politics anymore, this is about the livelihood of those who cannot care for themselves.

I share your frustration. Hopefully you got a few more of our classmates interested.

Good work girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment